Looking to make a change, or just interested to see what’s out there? We regularly post vacancies on this page.
We also recommend that you keep an eye on www.ethicaljobs.com.au as many similar roles are advertised there.
Friday 23 Jun 2017
Employer: Financial & Consumer Rights Council
Location: Melbourne CBD
Work type: Full time
Application closing date: 5:00PM 07-Jul-2017
• Leading and highly respected consumer interest body
• Membership association
• Shape key contemporary issues
This executive leadership position represents a unique opportunity to really ‘make a difference’ and shape emerging issues for the consumer interest.
Thursday 22 Jun 2017
Employer: Wesley Mission Victoria
Work type: Full time fixed term to 30 June 2018
Application closing date: 5:00PM 30-Jun-2017
• Highly reputable community services provider
• Full Time fixed term to 30 June 2018
• Dandenong location
• Attractive salary packaging
Wednesday 24 May 2017
Employer: Anglicare Victoria
Location: Werribee office to outreach within the Western Melbourne region
Work type: Part time (4 days per week)
Application closing date: 5PM 23-Jun-2017
Highly sought after opportunity for a Financial Counsellor to join Anglicare Victoria to work with disadvantaged clients experiencing financial difficulties.
• Join a team making a difference to their client lives
• Part time role for 12 months. 4 days per week
• Working in our Werribee and an outreach office